VAT for businesses if there’s no Brexit deal
Debra Dougal comments
HMRC recently published a document detailing how VAT rules for UK businesses trading with EU countries would be affected if the UK leaves the EU on 29 March 2019 with no deal.
UK VAT Advice specialist Debra Dougal, gives her comments on the following elements of the document.
– Import VAT for goods from the EU
– Import VAT changes for importers from outside the EU
– Low Value Consignment Relief
– Importing vehicles from the EU
– Distance Sales
– EC Sales Lists
– Insurance and Financial Services
– Tour Operators Margin Scheme
– VAT Mini One Stop Shop
– EU VAT Refund System